Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kuta

Not much to say about Kuta really, I think Henrik summed it up before. I was even less in the mood for this kind of place than I'd usually be, and really just killing time before I flew out. I didn't even go in the sea. I did bump into Sarah though, which was nice actually, and she looked well (apart from the stookie on her leg!).

Hmm, nothing else to say, didn't even take any photos here. I wanted to buy a T-shirt but despite there being 2000 T-shirt shops they only sold the same 3 T-shirts, and I didn't fancy the Bintang wifebeater. Transport? Taxi? Massage? Woman? No thanks, do I look like that sort of person? I was still hiding from the sun a bit while here, spent a lot of time online. Most boring post ever.

1 comment:

Hen said...

You should have walked that crappy beach at twilight. Then the women and rentboys don't even ask before they throw themselves on you.

Can't believe noone offered you crack, cocaine, or heroin. God, I got that all the time. do I look like that kinda guy?